6130 U.S. Highway 101
P.O. Drawer 89
Amanda Park, WA 98526-0089
Library Manager: Stephenie Reece
||10 am - 5 pm|
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Amanda Park Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
In 1977 the Timberland Regional Library District and the Quinault School District agreed to the placement of a stationary bookmobile on the K-12 Quinault Schools grounds for the purpose of providing public library service to TRL patrons in the surrounding area.
In 1991, Timberland constructed a new facility on Quinault Tribal property adjacent to the Quinault School grounds. The new library opened November 2, 1991.
The library building, inspired by the Quinault Indian culture, has earned an honor award from the Seattle Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the 1995 Award of Excellence for Library Architecture co-sponsored by the American Library Association and the American Institute of Architects.
- Circulation: 12,583
- Visits to Library: 7,605
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,200
|Scavenger Hunt: Silly Saturdays|
|Amanda Park Timberland Library||Sat., Jul. 21||All Day|
|Hunt for silly things at the library every Saturday this summer! This event is part of the Summer Library Program, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program. |