40 N Schoolhouse Hill Road
P.O. Box 847
Hoodsport, WA 98548-0847
Library Manager: Blake Bresnahan
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
The Hoodsport Library is closed for repairs and remodeling. The library is currently scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, March 21, 2017.
Hoodsport Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Hoodsport Library opened September 19, 1989, in a store-front leased space. Because of the need for a larger facility, TRL purchased 1.7 acres in Hoodsport for a library site.
An idea which began as a grassroots effort by library supporters and community members grew into a media event when the old North Mason library in Belfair was moved by barge to Hoodsport in October 1996. The building re-opened as the Hoodsport Library on March 22, 1997. The view from the library deck is Hood Canal.
- Circulation: 27,329
- Visits to Library: 13,146
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 3,600
|Hoodsport Timberland Library||Thu., Mar. 30||10:30 AM|
|Music, movement, and books for the whole family. All ages welcome. Children must be accompanied by a participating adult.|