210 Silverbrook Road
Randle, WA 98377-0340
Library Manager: Mary Prophit
||10 am - 6 pm|
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Mountain View Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Mountain View Timberland Library opened in Randle in March 1988. It replaced the Timberland Rainey Valley Library in Glenoma which had served residents in geographically isolated areas formerly served by a bookmobile.
- Circulation: 27,258
- Visits to Library: 45,992
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,180
|Adult Art Series: Origami and Paper Flowers|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Sat., Apr. 29||12:00 PM|
|How good are you at folding paper? We will have all the supplies and instructions you need to try your hand at origami. There will also be materials to make paper flowers. Come be creative with us! |
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Wed., May. 03||5:00 PM|
|Teens! Join us at the library for fun, food and activities. Each month we will do something different. Get involved or just hang out. This is YOUR library!|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Thu., May. 04||10:30 AM|
|Music, movement, books and a craft for the whole family. All ages welcome. Children must be accompanied by a participating adult.|