210 Silverbrook Road
Randle, WA 98377-0340
Library Manager: Mary Prophit
||10 am - 6 pm|
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Mountain View Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Mountain View Timberland Library opened in Randle in March 1988. It replaced the Timberland Rainey Valley Library in Glenoma which had served residents in geographically isolated areas formerly served by a bookmobile.
- Circulation: 27,258
- Visits to Library: 45,992
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,180
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Sat., Dec. 16||12:00 PM|
|Stop by the library for an open day of crafting! There will be supplies and ideas for holiday-themed crafts: Ornaments, cards, gifts. All materials will be provided.|
|Beat the Winter Blues|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Wed., Dec. 20||All Day|
|School is out for two weeks. Stop by the library during winter break for family fun! We will have games of all kinds, LEGO® bricks, ozobots, crafts, and even hot cocoa. Bring the whole family and spend your break with us. All materials will be provided.|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Wed., Dec. 20||5:00 PM|
|Teens! Join us at the library for fun, food and activities. Each month we will do something different. Get involved or just hang out. This is YOUR library!|