210 Silverbrook Road
Randle, WA 98377-0340
Library Manager: Mary Prophit
||10 am - 6 pm|
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Mountain View Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Mountain View Timberland Library opened in Randle in March 1988. It replaced the Timberland Rainey Valley Library in Glenoma which had served residents in geographically isolated areas formerly served by a bookmobile.
- Circulation: 27,258
- Visits to Library: 45,992
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,180
|Staff Training - Mountain View library closed|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Wed., May. 23||All Day|
|The Mountain View Timberland Library (Randle) will be closed Wednesday, May 23 for staff training. The library will resume its regular schedule Thursday, May 24. All other Lewis County Timberland libraries will be open as usual. For Timberland library locations, hours and other information see the library's website at TRL.org or call 1-800-562-6022 to speak with a librarian.|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Thu., May. 24||10:30 AM|
|Music, movement, books and an activity for the whole family. All ages welcome. Children must be accompanied by a participating adult. This is an early learning program.|