4 Parpala Road
P.O. Box 190
Naselle, WA 98638-0190
Library Manager: Michelle Zilli
||11 am - 8 pm|
||11 am - 8 pm|
||11 am - 5 pm|
||11 am - 4 pm|
Naselle Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
Library service in Naselle started on April 21, 1986 in a stationary bookmobile near Lion's Park. The Naselle Library was originally opened as an experimental "mini-library" to serve patrons formerly served by the bookmobile. A new library was built and opened in November 1991.
- Circulation: 22,694
- Visits to Library: 18,024
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,663
|Container Gardening Workshop with Master Gardeners|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Sat., Jun. 23||2:00 PM|
|Discover the advantages of growing plants and vegetables in containers, and how to maximize your container conditions to help plants thrive with just a little planning and some care. Learn about suitable containers and how to address common problems. Make your own self-watering garden container from a water bottle! Presented by WSU Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.|
|Let Off STEAM: Rock Painting|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Tue., Jun. 26||All Day|
|Explore activities that develop science, technology, engineering, art, and math skills. This event is part of the Summer Library Program, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program. |
|Naselle Timberland Library||Tue., Jun. 26||5:00 PM|
|Come one and all to the annual Community Picnic and Potluck. Great food, plus music from Double J and the Boys. Youll hear a foot-stomping mix of cowboy, country and folk tunes, spiced with musical surprises from other countries.|
Hamburgers, hotdogs, and chips provided. Please bring a dish to share, and a chair or blanket to sit on. Participate in a silent auction in the library from June 5 to June 26. Sponsored by the Friends of the Naselle Timberland Library and generously supported by Okies Select and Johnson's One Stop.