4 Parpala Road
P.O. Box 190
Naselle, WA 98638-0190
Library Manager: Michelle Zilli
||11 am - 8 pm|
||11 am - 8 pm|
||11 am - 5 pm|
||11 am - 4 pm|
Naselle Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
Library service in Naselle started on April 21, 1986 in a stationary bookmobile near Lion's Park. The Naselle Library was originally opened as an experimental "mini-library" to serve patrons formerly served by the bookmobile. A new library was built and opened in November 1991.
- Circulation: 22,694
- Visits to Library: 18,024
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,663
|Music on the Lawn|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Tue., Jul. 25||6:00 PM|
|Come for live music outside on warm summer evenings - bring a lawn chair, relax, and sing along. Howly Slim and Sandy Summers will be performing!|
|Jeff Evans Magic Show|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Wed., Jul. 26||2:00 PM|
|Every book is a magic book when you read it! Jeff Evans magic show celebrates the fun things that happen when you open a book. This event is part of Summer Reading, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program.|
|WonderWorks: Shhhh!! Silent Secret Sponge Building|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Wed., Jul. 26||3:00 PM|
|Explore activities that build math, science, and creative thinking skills. This event is part of Summer Reading, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program. |