4 Parpala Road
P.O. Box 190
Naselle, WA 98638-0190
Library Manager: Michelle Zilli
||11 am - 8 pm|
||11 am - 8 pm|
||11 am - 5 pm|
||11 am - 4 pm|
Naselle Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
Library service in Naselle started on April 21, 1986 in a stationary bookmobile near Lion's Park. The Naselle Library was originally opened as an experimental "mini-library" to serve patrons formerly served by the bookmobile. A new library was built and opened in November 1991.
- Circulation: 22,694
- Visits to Library: 18,024
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,663
|Naselle Timberland Library||Tue., Feb. 27||11:00 AM|
|Playtime for children birth to 6 years with a participating adult. Arrival and departure times are flexible. This is an early learning program.|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Tue., Feb. 27||6:00 PM|
|Enjoy some popcorn while you watch popular releases! Movies may be PG-13 rated suited for teen or adult audiences. Check with the library for this week's title. Popcorn provided courtesy of the Friends of the Naselle Timberland Library.|
|Naselle Timberland Library||Fri., Mar. 02||3:30 PM|
|Build amazing constructions, and display them at the library! All creations will be on display for one week after the program.|