204 Main Street
P.O. Box G
Oakville, WA 98568-0079
Library Manager: Deborah Baker
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm |
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Oakville Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Library Board and Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
- Visit the Friends of the Oakville Timberland Library website.
About the Library:
The Oakville Library is housed in a former church building which it shares with Oakville City offices.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 11,604
- Visits to Library: 14,228
- Population: 685
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 1,045
|Staff Training - Oakville library closed|
|Oakville Timberland Library||Thu., May. 24||All Day|
|The Oakville Timberland Library will be closed Thursday, May 24 for staff training. The library will resume its regular schedule Saturday, May 26. All other Grays Harbor County Timberland libraries will be open as usual. For Timberland library locations, hours and other information see the library's website at www.TRL.org or call 1-800-562-6022 to speak with a librarian.|
|Maker Station Madness|
|Oakville Timberland Library||Sat., May. 26||All Day|
|Build your skills. All materials will be supplied for this self-directed drop-in activity. |