204 Main Street
P.O. Box G
Oakville, WA 98568-0079
Library Manager: Deborah Baker
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm |
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Oakville Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Library Board and Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
- Visit the Friends of the Oakville Timberland Library website.
About the Library:
The Oakville Library is housed in a former church building which it shares with Oakville City offices.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 11,604
- Visits to Library: 14,228
- Population: 685
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 1,045