204 Main Street
P.O. Box G
Oakville, WA 98568-0079
Library Manager: Deborah Baker
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm |
||1 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Oakville Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Library Board and Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
- Visit the Friends of the Oakville Timberland Library website.
About the Library:
The Oakville Library is housed in a former church building which it shares with Oakville City offices.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 11,604
- Visits to Library: 14,228
- Population: 685
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 1,045
|Acrylic & Watercolor At The Library|
|Oakville Timberland Library||Wed., May. 03||10:30 AM|
|Clean those brushes, gather up your supplies and join us each Wednesday morning for acrylic and watercolor classes. There will be a tutorial and hands-on workshop.|
|Grays Harbor Emergency Management Personal Preparedness Forum|
|Oakville Timberland Library||Thu., May. 04||6:00 PM|
|Come learn about site specific risks and hazards for emergency and natural disasters. Prepare yourself to reduce the impact of any disaster. Learn about disaster medication preparation and how to get involved in your community. This is a partnership with Grays Harbor Emergency Management and Oakville Timberland Library.|