109 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 589
Packwood, WA 98361-0589
Library Manager: Elizabeth Squires
||12 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Packwood Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Packwood Library opened in April 1973 in leased space. The present Packwood Library is a log building which was a gift from the Combs family. It once housed a post office, museum, rock shop and was designed for overnight accommodations on the second floor. The building was remodeled in 1981 for library use.
- Circulation: 10,087
- Visits to Library: 36,760
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,500
|Summer Concert in the Park|
|Packwood Timberland Library||Sat., Jul. 02||5:00 PM|
|Kick off Fourth of July weekend with an evening of music featuring local guitarist Paul Hanson. He has played with the group Vanilla Fudge and performed in the Thunder World Tour. This event is co-sponsored by the Friends of the Packwood Timberland Library. |
|Shredded Book in a Bottle|
|Packwood Timberland Library||Tue., Jul. 05||All Day|
|Can you guess which book is in the jar? Stop by each week to see if you can solve the puzzle. This event is part of Summer Reading, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program.|