109 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 589
Packwood, WA 98361-0589
Library Manager: Elizabeth Squires
||12 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Packwood Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Packwood Library opened in April 1973 in leased space. The present Packwood Library is a log building which was a gift from the Combs family. It once housed a post office, museum, rock shop and was designed for overnight accommodations on the second floor. The building was remodeled in 1981 for library use.
- Circulation: 10,087
- Visits to Library: 36,760
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,500
|Packwood Timberland Library||Wed., Dec. 20||5:00 PM|
|Do you knit, crochet, or any other needlework? Come share your work with like minded individuals. An evening of sharing tips, techniques and the love of needlework with fellow crafters. All skill levels are welcome and staff is available to help. Some supplies are provided for new learners. A variety of library materials on knitting, crochet and other crafts will be available.|