109 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 589
Packwood, WA 98361-0589
Library Manager: Elizabeth Squires
||12 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Packwood Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Packwood Library opened in April 1973 in leased space. The present Packwood Library is a log building which was a gift from the Combs family. It once housed a post office, museum, rock shop and was designed for overnight accommodations on the second floor. The building was remodeled in 1981 for library use.
- Circulation: 10,087
- Visits to Library: 36,760
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,500
|Packwood Timberland Library||Wed., Oct. 18||11:30 AM|
|Join in a program of stories, rhymes, songs and movement games. Parents or caregivers are welcome to attend with their children. |