1st & Pacific
P.O. Box 368
South Bend, WA 98586-0368
Library Manager: Jenny Penoyar
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 7 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
South Bend Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Library Board and Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The South Bend Library is a Carnegie library which was built in 1913. The residents of South Bend voted to annex to Timberland for library services in 2003.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 18,023
- Visits to Library: 22,021
- Population: 1,620
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 1,863
|Jeff Evans Magic Show|
|South Bend Timberland Library||Fri., Jun. 22||2:00 PM|
|Every book is a magic book when you read it! Jeff Evans magic show celebrates the fun things that happen when you open a book. This event is part of the Summer Library Program, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program.|
|Container Gardening Workshop with Master Gardeners|
|South Bend Timberland Library||Sat., Jun. 23||10:00 AM|
|Discover the advantages of growing plants and vegetables in containers, and how to maximize your container conditions to help plants thrive with just a little planning and some care. Learn about suitable containers and how to address common problems. Make your own self-watering garden container from a water bottle! Presented by WSU Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.|