1st & Pacific
P.O. Box 368
South Bend, WA 98586-0368
Library Manager: Jenny Penoyar
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 7 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
South Bend Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Library Board and Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The South Bend Library is a Carnegie library which was built in 1913. The residents of South Bend voted to annex to Timberland for library services in 2003.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 18,023
- Visits to Library: 22,021
- Population: 1,620
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 1,863
|South Bend Timberland Library||Fri., Jul. 21||1:00 PM|
|Explore electricity with Roominate building sets, Snap Circuits and Squishy Circuits. This event is part of Summer Reading, a Timberland Regional Library districtwide program.|
|Teen Building Challenge|
|South Bend Timberland Library||Tue., Jul. 25||1:00 PM|
|Well provide the materials, you build something awesome! This event is part of Summer Reading, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program. |
| WonderWorks |
|South Bend Timberland Library||Wed., Jul. 26||12:00 PM|
|Drop-in to explore activities that build math, science, and creative thinking skills. This event is part of Summer Reading, a Timberland Regional Library district-wide program. |
|South Bend Timberland Library||Wed., Jul. 26||5:00 PM|
|Join staff and get creative. Explore new craft and art projects together. You get to take home a new completed project every other week. All supplies provided. Call the library at 360-875-5532 or check our Facebook page for each week's project. |