1st & Pacific
P.O. Box 368
South Bend, WA 98586-0368
Library Manager: Jenny Penoyar
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 7 pm|
||10 am - 5 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
South Bend Library services:
- Books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Local Library Board and Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The South Bend Library is a Carnegie library which was built in 1913. The residents of South Bend voted to annex to Timberland for library services in 2003.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 18,023
- Visits to Library: 22,021
- Population: 1,620
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 1,863
|South Bend Timberland Library||Fri., Feb. 24||3:30 PM|
|Love LEGO® bricks? Come build with your friends! Get inspired by LEGO® books, build awesome creations, and display them in the library. |
|Music at the Library: Sea Strings|
|South Bend Timberland Library||Sat., Feb. 25||2:00 PM|
|Join us for an afternoon of music, featuring husband and wife duo, Bill and Janet Clark. Performing duets on fiddle, mandolin, tenor guitar and bass, Sea Strings will play music from a variety of genres. Bill and Janet regularly participate in the Kitchen Music jam at the Long Beach Grange, and Janet coaches a strings class at the Peninsula Performing Arts Center. |
|Bingo for Books|
|South Bend Timberland Library||Wed., Mar. 01||3:30 PM|
|Play Bingo and win books! There will be book prizes for all ages, and the first blackout wins a new Kindle Fire Tablet! Seating is limited, so call the library to reserve a spot, 360-875-5532. Refreshments and prizes provided by the Friends of the South Bend Timberland Library. |