Although you can no longer add money to Library Online, if you have a balance in your reserve account, you can use this money to
pay library fines and fees online.
- Pay library fines
- Pay for lost or damaged items
- Pay for printing charges
You can pay your fines from your home computer or from any computer in the library.
Before you begin, if your browser is set to block pop-up windows, temporarily disable this setting. Then get started by following these steps.
1. Click "Pay Fines Online".
2. Enter your library card number and PIN (usually the last 4-digits of your telephone number).
3. Click "Pay/View Fines".
4. Click in the box next to the fines/fees you are paying and click "Pay From Account". You will get this screen:
5. You will also get a pop-up with a receipt that you may print.
Pay Fines Online