You can now
pay library fines and fees online using your Visa or MasterCard.
(Credit or debit with Visa or MasterCard logo.)
- Pay library fines
- Pay for lost or damaged items
- Pay for printing charges
- Add money to your Reserve Account for paying all fines and fees
You can pay your fines from your home computer or from any computer in the library. Credit and debit payments cannot be made at the checkout desk.
The minimum transaction is $1. You have the option of putting up to $20 in a Reserve Account. Money in this account is not refundable. If you have less than $1 in fines, you may want to put money in the Reserve Account and pay from there. Fines and fees cannot be paid automatically from the Reserve Account.
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions about Paying Fines Online.
Before you begin, if your browser is set to block pop-up windows, temporarily disable this setting. Then get started by following these steps.
1. Click "Pay Fines Online".
2. Enter your library card number and PIN (usually the last 4-digits of your telephone number).
3. Since the fine is more than $1, this patron can pay the fine using a credit card, using money already in the Reserve Account, or a combination. In this case, we will pay using a credit card. Click "Pay/View Fines".
4. Click in the box next to the fines/fees you are paying and click "Pay By Credit/Debit Card".
5. Enter your payment information and click "Submit".
6. After reviewing your payment information, click OK.
7. You will see this message: "Your transaction is being processed. It can take several minutes. Please wait..."
8. When the payment is processed, you will see this screen:
9. You will also get a pop-up with a receipt that you may print.
Pay Fines Online