You can now use your Visa or MasterCard to pay library fines and fees using My Account in the library catalog.
The minimum transaction is $1.
- Login to My Account in the library catalog.
- Select the Fines tab.
- Select the items you want to pay for and click Make Payment.
- Enter your payment information and click Submit.
- After your payment is processed click Back to My Account to return to the library catalog.
- If you requested an email receipt, it will look like this:
Do you have a balance in Library Online?
If so, you can use it to pay fines online.
- Login to Library Online.
- From the top menu select My Account.
- Click the "Pay/View Fines" button.
- Select one or more fines to pay.
- Click the "Pay From Account" button.
- Click Logout from the top menu.
If you prefer, you can request a refund for any money in your Library Online account. If you wish to do this, talk with staff in your local library.