Starting June 2023, Anywhere Library will bring library services to various locations in our community, including childcare and youth centers, schools, residential facilities, parks, senior centers, and community gathering places.
Anywhere Library can provide the following at monthly site visits:
- Access Wi-Fi.
- Sign up for a Library card.
- Checkout and return library materials.
- Arrange to pickup your holds.
- Grab bags for site teachers and program planners.
- Browse a diverse collection of library materials for all ages.
- Help with online services like Libby, Kanopy, PressReader, LinkedIn Learning
- Take-n-make activities kits.
- Information on Library programs (Storytimes, Summer Library Program, Library of Things, etc.)
View our current planned location on our event calendar, more locations will be added in the future.
Are you interested in having Anywhere visit a site in your community? Email anywherelibrary@TRL.org or call 360-704-4525 to reach Brenda McGuigan, Anywhere Library Coordinator.
Note: Anywhere Library vans are designed to transport library services and materials to community locations. Items will be taken off the vehicles onto mobile carts and into the site allowing for easier access to patrons of all abilities.