Library Card Art Contest!
Prompt: “Libraries Connect Us”
Libraries are not only about books, but about people and the connections made through the shared experience of learning and discovery. Libraries connect us to information, resources, people, ideas, and experiences.
Timberland Regional Library Patron 18 years and younger.
- 1 entry of original artwork per patron. Avoid copyrighted images.
- Age groups: 0 – 5, 6 – 11 and 12 – 18.
- Library card space provided on form is utilized and form is left intact.
- Art supplies such as crayons, paint, markers and colored pencils may be used. Please do not use computer generated images or materials such as glitter or glued items. Art must be able to be reproduced. Soft/light pencil will not be acceptable.
- For digital submissions, submit high resolution 300 dpi and file types jpg, png, and pdf.
- Entries must be submitted on or before July 15, 2023.
- Name should not be included in artwork.
How to Enter:
Artwork may be hand-delivered or mailed to any Timberland Library branch, or uploaded using the form below after June 1.
Download a template to create your artwork. English | Spanish or download Large Template: English | Spanish
Top design in each category will have artwork on a library card with key card. Artwork not selected for library card designs may be utilized for additional promotional pieces (i.e. Van wraps, social media, stickers, and other displays).
Local Library branch staff will review entries and select their branch finalists. Branch finalists will compete within their county. County finalist will be voted on by All Timberland Staff. Top design in each age group will be featured on a new library card. Winners will be announced in August 2023. New Library cards will be available in September 2023.
Upload your submission using the form below. Acceptable file formats; .jpg, .png and .pdf