About the Centralia College East (CCE) campus in Morton and TRL Kiosk:
Library patrons can use the CCE Morton campus main entrance. The outside book drop is located at the main entrance and accessible 24/7.
The kiosk is located inside the main entrance and is accessible during campus open hours. The kiosk is equipped with two computer stations; one computer provides access to the TRL library catalog, web site, and reference databases. The second computer allows patrons to check out their holds that have been delivered to the CCE campus in Morton.
Timberland library card holders can use the TRL Kiosk to:
- Search the online library catalog and place holds on books, DVDs, CDs and other materials and request that holds be delivered to the kiosk for pickup.
- Search TRL's event page for information about upcoming activities and programs at TRL libraries.
- Library card holders can use the TRL library catalog from home, school, office or another Timberland library to place a hold on an item for pickup at the Morton kiosk at Centralia College East.
- Although patrons may pick up their holds at the Morton kiosk, there are no Timberland library books or other library materials housed at this location.
The library kiosk is a partnership of Timberland Regional Library and the Centralia Community College.
- Status: Annexed city, TRL kiosk in community college