Nisqually Tribal Library Kiosk services:
- Timberland library card holders can use the TRL Kiosk to:
- Search the online library catalog and place holds on books, DVDs, CDs and other materials and request that holds be delivered to the Nisqually Tribal Library for pickup.
- Search the library's online reference databases, including online magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and many others.
- Search the TRL web site for information about upcoming activities and programs at TRL libraries.
- Contact the Timberland "Ask A Librarian" service by phone, email, and online chat to ask a reference question or to ask for help with their library cards or with checking out materials.
- Pick up and check out holds that have been delivered to the Nisqually Tribal Library.
- Library card holders can use the TRL library catalog from home, school, office or another Timberland library to place a hold on an item for pickup at the Nisqually Tribal Library.
- Although patrons may pick up their holds in the Nisqually Tribal Library, there are no Timberland library books or other library materials housed at this location.
The library kiosk is a partnership of Timberland Regional Library and the Nisqually Tribal Library.
About the Nisqually Tribal Library and TRL Kiosk:
The Nisqually Tribal Library located on the Nisqually Tribe reservation has a Timberland Regional Library Kiosk. The kiosk is equipped with two computer stations. One computer provides access to the TRL library catalog, web site, and reference databases. The second computer allows patrons to check out their holds that have been delivered to the Nisqually Tribal Library.
- Circulation: 116
- Status: TRL kiosk in Tribal Library
The Tribal Library closes Friday at noon before Monday holidays and closes for Tribal funerals.