North River School District services:
The North River School District has:
- Timberland books, videotapes, DVDs, CDs, audio cassettes, newspapers and magazines for readers and library users of all ages.
- Computers with access to the Internet and the Timberland online library catalog and reference databases.
Timberland library card holders can:
- Search the online library catalog and place holds on books, DVDs, CDs and other materials and request that holds be delivered to the North River School District for pickup.
- Search the library's online reference databases, including online magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and many others.
- Search the TRL web site for information about upcoming activities and programs at TRL libraries.
- Contact the Timberland "Ask A Librarian" service by phone, email, and online chat to ask a reference question or to ask for help with their library cards or with checking out materials.
- Timberland patrons can request that holds be delivered to North River School District for pickup.
- Timberland patrons can return Timberland items to the North River School District.
About TRL library services at the North River School District:
The North River School District has cooperated with Timberland to provide Timberland collections (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) for checkout in the school library and holds pickup service.
- Status: TRL service in School Library