Important notice for patrons: Please do not call our former Ask a Librarian phone number. View the News Release for more information.
Browsing, Copy/scan/fax, Printing and computer use, Library Takeout available
About the Library:
The Raymond Library was built in 1929 on land donated to the city for a library. The neo-Tudor building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Prior to the establishment of Timberland Regional Library, the Raymond library was the headquarters for the Pacific County Library District.
2020 - 2021 Remodel:
During the 2020 pandemic, Raymond Library was refreshed with many improvements and upgrades including:
- New paint and flooring throughout the building
- Repaired plaster, chimney, and windows
- Updated display areas
- New holds section
- Self checkout option available
Click HERE to view before & after images or watch the video below.
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 7,590