Rochester Community Center Library services:
- Timberland library card holders can use the kiosk to:
- Search the online library catalog and place holds on books, DVDs, CDs and other materials and request that holds be delivered to the Rochester Community Center for pickup.
- Search the library's online reference databases, including online magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and many others.
- Search the TRL web site for information about upcoming activities and programs at TRL libraries.
- Contact the Timberland "Ask A Librarian" service by phone, email, and online chat to ask a reference question or to ask for help with their library cards or with checking out materials.
- Pick up and check out holds that have been delivered to the Community Center.
- Library card holders can use the TRL library catalog from home, school, office or another Timberland library to place a hold on an item for pickup at the Community Center.
- The Community Center has an outside book drop box for returning library materials.
- Although patrons may pick up their holds at the Community Center, there are no Timberland library books or other library materials housed at this location.
- Donations of good condition books, video (VHS) tapes, CDs and DVDs can be dropped off during regular hours. These donated materials will not become part of the Timberland Regional Library collection. They will remain in the community Center and can be borrowed by local residents.
The library kiosk is a partnership of Timberland Regional Library, the Rochester Weed & Seed community program, and the Rochester School District.
About the Rochester Community Center and TRL Kiosk:
The Rochester Community Center has a Timberland Regional Library Kiosk. The kiosk is equipped with two computer stations. One computer provides access to the TRL library catalog, web site, and reference databases. The second computer allows patrons to check out their holds that have been delivered to the Community Center.
- Circulation: 2,186
- Status: TRL kiosk in community center