About the Rochester Community Center and TRL Kiosk and Book Drop:
The Rochester Community Center has a Timberland Regional Library Kiosk and book drop.
- The kiosk is equipped with two computer stations; one computer provides access to the TRL library catalog, website, and reference databases. The second computer allows patrons to check out their holds that have been delivered to the Community Center.
- TRL book drop box is for returning any Timberland library materials 24/7. Please do not place other community library materials in the TRL book drop.
- Although patrons may pick up their holds at the Community Center, there are no Timberland library books or other Timberland library materials housed at this location.
- Donations of good condition books, video (VHS) tapes, CDs, and DVDs can be dropped off during regular hours. These donated materials will not become part of the Timberland Regional Library collection. They will remain in the community center and can be borrowed by local residents.
The library kiosk is a partnership of Timberland Regional Library, the Rochester Weed & Seed community program, and the Rochester School District.
- Status: TRL kiosk in community center