NOTE: The library will be closing at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, December 21 and will re-open on Wednesday, January 2 at 10:00 a.m.
Shoalwater Tribal Bay Community Library services:
As well as its own collection of materials, the Shoalwater Tribal Bay Community Library has:
- Timberland books, videotapes, DVDs, CDs, audio cassettes, newspapers and magazines for readers and library users of all ages.
- Computers with access to the Internet and the Timberland online library catalog and reference databases.
Timberland library card holders can:
- Search the online library catalog and place holds on books, DVDs, CDs and other materials and request that holds be delivered to the Shoalwater Bay Library for pickup.
- Search the library's online reference databases, including online magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and many others.
- Search the TRL web site for information about upcoming activities and programs at TRL libraries.
- Contact the Timberland "Ask A Librarian" service by phone, email, and online chat to ask a reference question or to ask for help with their library cards or with checking out materials.
- Timberland patrons can request that holds be delivered to Shoalwater Bay Library for pickup.
- Timberland patrons can return Timberland items to the Shoalwater Bay Library.
About TRL library services at the Shoalwater Bay Tribal Community Library:
The Shoalwater Bay Tribal Community Library is located on the Shoalwater Bay Indian Tribe reservation. The Tribe has cooperated with Timberland to provide Timberland collections (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) for checkout in the local library and holds pickup service.
- Status: TRL service in Tribal Library