Browsing, self-checkout, and computer access
About the Library:
Tenino joined the Timberland system in 1972 and opened the library in the Tenino City Hall, a former stone quarry headquarters built-in 1922. In 1987 the library moved into a remodeled bank building. An additional 1,120 square feet was added during a remodel in 1996.
In 2021, during the building closure due to COVID-19 restrictions, Tenino Timberland Library was refreshed with several improvements and upgrades includings new shelving, office space, furniture, and interior paint. View our Spark webpage for before & after images or watch the video below.
- Status: Annexed city, city-owned building
- Square Footage: 2,920