Welcoming everyone to a vibrant world of possibilities.
Connecting people, places, and ideas.
Evolving to meet the needs of our communities.
Libraries connecting to our communities.
Access for all.
Diverse communities and ideas.
Responsible use of public resources.
We Will Focus On
- Sharing local culture.
- Increasing our presence in under-served communities.
- Creating opportunities for inter-generational connection.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Reaching those with disabilities and other access barriers.
- Reflecting under-represented groups in our collections, staff, and services.
- Partnering with local agencies and organizations to support diverse communities.
Children from birth to five.
- Providing appealing spaces and engaging experiences.
- Clarifying what they need and how to provide for those needs.
- Empowering them to build relationships with the library & within their communities.
|Assistive Devices||Storytimes||Legal Forms||Wifi|
|eBooks and Books||Book Groups||Auto Repair||Printing|
|Movies||Arts & Crafts||Homework Help||Computers|
|Audiobooks||Meeting Space||History & Genealogy||Job Search|
We will continue to offer our traditional library services at our physical locations.
For more information: 2020-2022 Strategic Direction
Past Action Plan