Need assistance with your library card? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Don't have a library card? Apply for a Free online eCard to access free digital resources.
*NEW* Creativebug - For all the artists and crafters, we've added Creativebug! Find thousands of award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
Visit the Stream & Download page for technical details on accessing many of the resources listed below.
OverDrive: Browse thousands of ebooks, including a collection of titles Available Now, World Languages (Spanish, Korean, Russian), Kids, and Teens. Available on computers, laptops, some Kindle ereaders, and the Libby app for many mobile devices.
- OverDrive Help Site
- Libby App Help
- Kindle users, see these help articles for Kindle ereaders and Kindle Fire Tablets more information. and
- Video Tutorial for OverDrive & Libby App
Free, non-library ebook resources:
- RomanceBookCloud - log in with username tumble2020 & password A3b5c6. (Provided free from the makers of Tumblebooks through 8/31/20).
- Project Gutenberg
rbDigital: A collection of 250 simultaneous use, always available audiobooks, by such authors as Diana Gabaldon (Outlander series!), John Sandford, William Kent Krueger, and more. Listen on a computer (additional software download required), or through an app on your mobile device.
Free, non-library audiobook sources:
- AudioBookCloud - log in with username tumble2020 & password A3b5c6. (Provided free from the makers of Tumblebooks through 8/31/20).
Streaming Films & Documentaries
Kanopy: Browse thousands of films, documentaries, kids content, and Great Courses video series. You currently can use 8 “plays” per month. Access to Kanopy Kids does not use a “play” and gives you unlimited access to Kids content for 30 days. Great Courses also do not use a “play” and give you access to a series for 30 days. Available on computers, laptops, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, Android, AndroidTV, Chromecast, Roku, firetv, firetablet, and Samsung.
OverDrive Movies: Find a small collection of movies and TV episodes through OverDrive. Video streaming is not availalble through the Libby app.
Popular Magazines from rbDigital
rbDigital has a collection of over a 3,000 digital magazines, available for unlimited, simultaneous use. That means no due dates and no need to place holds! Topics include entertainment, sports, music, home decor, fashion, news, and arts & literature.
The NewsBank database provides access to The Olympian (digital reproduction & text), The Seattle Times (digital reproduction & text), Vidette (text only), Centralia Chronicle (text only), Aberdeen Daily World (text only), and the Chinook Observor (text only).
Kids & Teens
Visit our Parents & Educators page for links to online storytimes, activities, games, concerts, virtual tours, live cams, and more to keep the kids (and you) occupied and entertained.
OverDrive Kids: ebooks, audiobooks, and videos (films, TV episodes, and language learning)
OverDrive Teens: ebook and audiobooks
Kanopy Kids: Streaming videos including movies, story time picture books, and TV (Seasme Street, Arthur, Franklin, and more). When you start your first video in Kanopy Kids it begins a 30-day unlimited use period! Parents: Access Kanopy Kids through your own Kanopy account via the link in the upper right. This will not use up one of your 8 plays.
TumbleBooks: Animated talking picture books, puzzles, games, and videos.
Scholastic Teachables has printable activities for math, science, reading comprehension, STEM, writing, and more for grades pre-K to 8.
Free, non-library resource:
- Audiobook SYNC: A free summer audiobook program for teens 13+. SYNC 2020 uses the Sora app, the student reading app from OverDrive. (Libby/classic OverDrive app cannot be used for this program).
- The Junior Library Guild has opened their ebook platform for free use. There are books for elementary, middle school, and high school users.
- TumbleMath (math ebooks for grades K-6) & TeenBookCloud (ebooks for grads 7-12): Log in with Username tumble2020 and Password A3b5c6. (These two products are provided free from the makers of Tumblebooks through 8/31/20).
Online Learning & Research
Use one of our many sources to improve your skills or learn something new.
- Universal Class
- Great Courses - available through Kanopy Video Streaming
- Pronunciator Language Learning
Timberland offers access to a broad range of Research Databases, on business, consumer reviews, investments, history, health, jobs & education, and auto repair.
Need Help? Email email@example.com for assistance.
If you don't have a Library Card yet, you can get an online card to access most virtual resources.
Normally these cards are only valid for 14 days. During the Emergency Closure this has been extended to 3 months.
When you submit this Online Card registration a temporary card number will display.
Print the page or write down the temporary card number and the PIN you selected so you can login again later.
With a large increase in requests, the application can take a little time to load. We appreciate your patience!
Should you encounter problems, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Page updated 4/1/20